Hand & Feet Reflexology
Baby & Children Reflexology
Finger Free Reflexology
Reflexology Lymph Drainage
What is Reflexology?
This in turn brings us back into good health and a sense of balance and well-being, and stimulates our body’s own healing responses.
Benefits of Relexology
- It reduces feelings of stress and takes away any tension.
- It can improve circulation within the body.
- It improves nerve function.
- It boosts your immune system.
- It refreshes your energy levels.
- It can ease back pain and help digestive problems.
- It can help ease PMS and any other period-related issues.
- Over all, it can improve any pre-existing condition that you have (for example: asthma, a sports injury, hormonal imbalances, insomnia – the list is endless).
It is a practice that can help any issue or problem that you have – it’s universal and can be applied to anything.
What happens during a treatment?
At the start of your first session, I will conduct a thorough health, diet and lifestyle consultation. This will involve finding out about any medication that you take, recent operations and illnesses and your reasons for trying reflexology.
You will be asked to remove your shoes and socks and to sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Then I will work on your feet. Most people find Reflexology to be a deeply relaxing experience.
A typical treatment will last 45-60 minutes.
Afterwards, you’re likely to feel calm, relaxed and sometimes, a little bit sleepy. On the odd occasion you can feel sick, anxious or upset, but these feelings are temporary and are considered to be your body’s way of getting rid of any negative energy that was disturbed during the process. So if you feel like bawling your eyes out, it means that the treatment worked and that you’re releasing a negative block of energy.